- The L4V Hook Lock is a mechanical deadlock operating independently from the manufacturers’ locking system. A deadlocking hook bolt engages into its opposing body section. Operated by its high-security external key under full control of the driver. Suitable for owner-drivers or applications where the driver can be relied upon to operate the lock. We recommend our Hook Lock is fitted to both the side and rear door.
- A Deadlock is a mechanical device fitted to a vehicle door. It operates by throwing a bolt into a receiver fitted to the opposing body section when operated by an external key.
- As Deadlocks are under the control of the driver, they are generally only appropriate for owner drivers or applications where the driver can be relied upon to operate the lock.
- Hooklocks fitted where possible! Contact us to confirm spec.
- L4V kits are vehicle door specific and contain all the required fixings, fittings and instructions to enable a technician to perform a cost effective installation. All L4V cylinders, housings and plugs are plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a consistent and long lasting appearance. External trims are available as either UV stabilised black Nylon, or satin nickel-plated brass to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the vehicle. Both versions are suitable for fitment to vehicle bodywork without causing damage to paintwork. Note Black external trims supplied as standard.
- To ensure that our kits are the most appropriate for the specific application, we use a wide range of lock cases, cylinders and ancillary components. They are all manufactured to European standards and our own exacting specifications. Our Deadlocks are available in both S Series and our Thatcham Accredited T Series, to suit both application and budget.